Sunday, December 9, 2012

Grounded


How can I be me when you constantly say
You don't understand how I operate this way

I am the dreamer, with the wonderment of a child. You are the cynic, easily riled

For many years we have been bounded. When neither of us truly well rounded.
The time passes & years have abounded.


But, oh, how my heart longs to be grounded

Pictures: me
Sunday Scribbling word prompt: "grounded"

4 comments:

  1. Hopefully not with him, you don't sound suited! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks oldegg. Unfortunately I am. Working on not being. Thanks, friend :-)

      Delete
  2. hard times its seems... may you find your true ground x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, aren't we supposed to be grounded? Isn't it when we're not grounded we have problems? In any event, I love your photos!! I especially love the one for "the time passes & years have abounded."

    ReplyDelete

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...