Sunday, December 9, 2012

When I think of home

 This time of year reminds of a time long ago. When were mere children that LOVED the sign of snow.
We hung around the radio, listening to WHBC; fingers crossed, wishing, that because of snow, no school there would be
 This was THEE time to gather with friends, for sledding, building forts & snowball to the face (Lol!)
 Now that I am an adult,  I think nothing will ever take that place.

Christmas was coming & Santa was near. Our house filled with presents, fruits, candies, & family so dear

I could go on & on, but don't wanna drone

But these are the things I think, when I think of home.
:o)


Lol! Carry on Tuesday: "when I think of home"
(PS: these pictures are from 3/2011; thank God we haven't seen anything like this - thus far.)

2 comments:

  1. My Australian friends get similarly misty-eyed over their Christmas Days on the beach! Childhood is always nostalgic isn't it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember as a child waiting to hear if school was closed!

    ReplyDelete

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...