Saturday, December 29, 2012

Clean slate










I have noticed in my latter years that I can easily let things go. As frazzled, hectic and bizarre that life is, I find peace in waking each day with the attitude that something good will happen. And it usually does, if I am open to receive it. It may not be what I think or expect, but I cherish the feeling that when I wake, I know I have wiped the slate clean of yesterday, allowing today's blessings to come in. Namaste. :-)

Pictures: me
Carry On Tuesday word prompt: "i have wiped the slate clean"

6 comments:

  1. I'm a great believer in the power of positive thought! I guess you are to. Thanks for your continued support of Carry On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Keith - If I didn't have the power of positive thought, I would be a basket case! Lol. It's truly is 'power' because our minds are so powerful. I haven't always been this way; it came to me slowly. And no, thank YOU for providing Carry On Tuesday. It's such a great way to 'keep sharp.' :-)

      Delete

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...