Monday, August 23, 2010

Live Today....


In keeping w/being in the present moment that I spoke of yesterday, my Daily Word today was right on. Again, sometimes I feel psychic!

Live Today ~ I live this day one precious moment at a time.
I choose to be at ease with the present moment whatever form it happens to take. This is a moment I do not want to miss. If I let my mind linger in the past or stray into the future, I might miss the fullness of what life holds for me right now. I am unable to change the past, so I gently let it be and focus on living. I realize I have plans to make for the future--but I do not live there. I live right here in the present moment. Right now, I have the opportunity to say "yes!" to life, to be alive and aware of the wondrous energy of God coursing through my body. I live this day one precious moment at a time and enjoy the life I've been given. I am grateful for the fullness of my life and for each golden opportunity to live it well.

Give us this day our daily bread.--Matthew 6:11

Amen, amen and amen :-)





Courtesy pic: Be the Change You Want to See in Yourself -Catherine Morgan blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...