Saturday, March 9, 2013
1. Life is a gift.
2. The temperatures dropped and then a little snow fell.
3. I knew it was love when he shared his deepest feelings with me.
4. This morning is filled with sunshine and blue skies.
5. A little nap is wonderful when you're exhausted.
6. Sauteed spinach w/stir fry veggies are my favorite things to eat for dinner.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing, tomorrow my plans include errands & house cleaning and Sunday, I want to fix a nice dinner!
Picture: a ring made from old typewriter keys from Cyrus Custom Framing. So original :-)
Friday Fill-Ins. My answers are in "bold."
I am artistically/creatively "static." ( static adj. still , motionless , stationary ) I looked up synonyms for the word &q...
I find as I get older, there are certain things I love about me, like: how comfortable I feel in my skin how accepting I am of my body, wi...
"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from any...