Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins


I find myself looking forward to these fill-ins!!! :-) My answers are in bold. Away we go!!!!! 
 
1. I was looking for you.
2. Sadly, FaceBook is one of my favorite ways to socialize.
3. I looked at the clock every hour, on the hour.
4. "Sanford, Uni-ball/Fine Point" is the type of pen I most prefer to use.
5. What in the hell just happened???. (Lol!!)
6. Folks telling me I look like Condoleeza Rice seems to happen to me often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a basketball game with my son, tomorrow my plans include hopefully dodging the cold & getting some reading done, and Sunday, I want to maybe go to church!

Picture: me (Meyers Lake)
Friday Fill-Ins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...