Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Stack of Three

"Three Boxes" ~ www.davidokane.com
I noticed two lidded boxes the other day while sweeping the basement. Turns out they were filled with things from my other two jobs I previously had.

Lots of "office-y" type of stuff like vases, plaques, pictures, pens, etc. that really don't have a place in my house. There were things to make my space more comfortable, away from home.

In each box, I could exactly remember where each item sat in their respective offices, and what type of memories leaving them made.

I also noticed that the 2nd box held less than the 1st.

And now, I noticed that this 3rd box holds less than the 2nd.

Wherever my path leads, I pray that the 3rd is my final box.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...