Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Fill-Ins


I find myself looking forward to these fill-ins!!! :-) My answers are in bold. Away we go!!!!! 
 
1. I was looking for you.
2. Sadly, FaceBook is one of my favorite ways to socialize.
3. I looked at the clock every hour, on the hour.
4. "Sanford, Uni-ball/Fine Point" is the type of pen I most prefer to use.
5. What in the hell just happened???. (Lol!!)
6. Folks telling me I look like Condoleeza Rice seems to happen to me often.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a basketball game with my son, tomorrow my plans include hopefully dodging the cold & getting some reading done, and Sunday, I want to maybe go to church!

Picture: me (Meyers Lake)
Friday Fill-Ins

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...