Monday, October 22, 2012

"Life Is..."

Life is a song - sing it.

Life is a game - play it.

Life is a challenge - meet it.

Life is a dream - realize it.

Life is a sacrifice - offer it.

Life is love - enjoy it.
Here's to 4-1/2 days of vacation :-)

Carry On Tuesday prompt: "Love Is..."
Pictures: me

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy each and every hour of those days! Beautiful Autumn pics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will, daydreamertoo! We're having a few days of beautiful weather here in Ohio.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful photos! Hope you enjoyed yoru 4 1/2 days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying, Robyn, but I'm feeling very lazy. Haven't managed anything more than sleeping & making cards. Very slow & quiet time :-)

      Delete

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...