Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sunday

Galatians 5:22  ~ But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, & faithfulness.

The Sunday Community

5 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks so much for linking up! Beautiful picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Deidra. I truly love your site & was so glad I stumbled on. I enjoy being a part of the Sunday Community :-)

      Delete
  2. wow I really like it, and the above verse about letting go and holding on, YES so hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thoughts for the day, for your kindness. Letting go & holding on - almost an oxymoron of sorts, eh? Lol. But YES, very hard.

      Delete

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...