Saturday, March 16, 2013

Subtle

sub·tle: /ˈsətl/: Adjective
  1. (esp. of a change or distinction) So delicate or precise as to be difficult to analyze or describe.
  2. (of a mixture or effect) Delicately complex and understated.
Synonyms: subtile - fine - delicate - nice - sharp

fine or delicate in meaning or intent; difficult to perceive or understand: subtle irony

Yesterday, I wondered where to hang a picture I love

Then it hit me, in fact it was almost like I heard it out loud

"Change it, move it, claim your space"

So I removed a picture that's been hanging for years


Which is very precious, indeed

But it's not me, nor my life

And now I realize, it never truly was

But was allowed out of respect

My time now

When my action was questioned, I felt strong & proud & fierce

When I let it be known

That it's my time now

Subtly will get you everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...