Friday, March 29, 2013
Happy Good Friday to all that believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins today. I sure do and am beyond thankful. How do you ever give enough thanks for someone who died for you? By letting Him live in your heart, forever :-)
Friday Fill-In time. My answers are in bold. Here we go!!!
1. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to Savannah/Tybee Island, Georgia.
2. Racism is something I don't understand.
3. Easter makes me think of a time when it was all about having your "outfit & hair, just right"
4. Reading is the best way to relax!
5. It looks like Spring is slowly arriving.
6. Strawberries is one of my favorite healthy snacks.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting my baby niece from the West Coast for the first time, tomorrow my plans include spending time with the baby, my brother & sister-n-law, and Sunday, I want to spend more time with said baby & family!
Pictures: by me - "Chalk Walk" from last year's First Friday
Self Reflection Actually, there isn't a whole lot to catch up on. Spring is here and everything is in bloom; folks putting out f...
I find as I get older, there are certain things I love about me, like: how comfortable I feel in my skin how accepting I am of my body, wi...
"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from any...