Sunday, December 2, 2012


And rising very early in the morning, while it was still dark, he departed and went out to a desolate place, and there he prayed. ~ Mark 1:35
Morning is my most favorite time of the day, especially while the rest of the city sleeps. As I start my day, light beings to come through the blinds treating me to a wonderful gift from God. :-)

Picture: me
The Sunday Community


  1. It's my favorite time, too. Early, early, when the moon is still up.

    1. It feels like the world is all ours, doesn't it Megan? Lol.

  2. I am learning to appreciate and like the quiet of the morning.

  3. I have quiet mornings, usually ... BUT since I have no kids or g-kids around and very few other visitors, I still don't wake up until about 7:30. I do spend my Word time after that, but just don't usually see the glory of sunrise. So happy for you... that's a blessing.