Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day Seven/A Month of Thanksgiving

Grateful on Day Seven of giving thanks for:
  • A third day of blue skies & sunshine, even though in the 40's
  • My son starting basketball tonite & getting back with his old buddies
  • That with sharing 1 car, appointment conflicts are magically falling into place (TRULY GRATEFUL for this!
  • That this is the 2nd year that the Starling have roosted in the woods across from my office. Watching their pattern, habits & hearing "their language" made God even more obvious
  • Thankful that the election is over
  • Yet, grateful for having the privilege to be a part of the whole process
  • Breakfast bars in my office drawer
  • The housework that "D" does on his days off

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...