- A third day of blue skies & sunshine, even though in the 40's
- My son starting basketball tonite & getting back with his old buddies
- That with sharing 1 car, appointment conflicts are magically falling into place (TRULY GRATEFUL for this!
- That this is the 2nd year that the Starling have roosted in the woods across from my office. Watching their pattern, habits & hearing "their language" made God even more obvious
- Thankful that the election is over
- Yet, grateful for having the privilege to be a part of the whole process
- Breakfast bars in my office drawer
- The housework that "D" does on his days off
Thursday, November 8, 2012
Day Seven/A Month of Thanksgiving
Grateful on Day Seven of giving thanks for:
Self Reflection Actually, there isn't a whole lot to catch up on. Spring is here and everything is in bloom; folks putting out f...
I find as I get older, there are certain things I love about me, like: how comfortable I feel in my skin how accepting I am of my body, wi...
"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from any...