Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20/A Day of Thanks

I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself.
  ~ Maya Angelou

My great hope is to laugh as much as I cry; to get my work done and try to love somebody and have the courage to accept the love in return.  ~ Maya Angelou
Today, I am grateful for:
  • The fabulous Ms. Maya Angelou. I always wished that she was in my life. I think I'd gain a sense of self and wealth of knowledge untold
  • The "word rocks" I find @ the local library. Support your local library & have cute things @ $2.00 a pop
  • That I "found" the words "Be You" amongst the leaves when walking (whispering: I put it there. Lol) Maybe the more messages will come to me along this journey
  • The release I feel about celebrating Thanksgiving, stress free
  • That I have been practicing being "in the moment" no matter what I'm doing. I truly try not to live one second ago, or one second into the future that hasn't happened yet. It's hard when I get busy, but I try to keep my mind stayed
  • Finally, that I get so many sweet, kind compliments on some of my blog posts. There are truly awesome folks out there in cyberland. I am grateful, always.
Pictures: me :-)
In keeping w/30 Days of Giving Thanks w/
Sharon @ Happenings @ Chaos Ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...