Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random flow...





When we are capable of living in the moment free from the tyranny of "shoulds," free from the nagging sensation that this moment isn't right, we will have peaceful hearts.


It's a fabulous Fall, Saturday morning. I always wake so overwhelmed with the possibilities of what the day will hold.

There is so much that needs to be done inside, but I have to take advantage of the blue skies & changing leaves. As I struggled out of my sleep to the phone ringing, it was my beautiful bella, Lisa, wanting to do a road trip to catch up, spend time & capture some shots of the season. I can't wait to see her again. What a blessed thing to wake up to, huh?

Aren't the zenias pretty? I love how in the Fall, they weather kisses the very edges of the white ones & leaves a beautiful dusting of purple.

And the leaves are ones I found walking around the parking lot of work.

This time of year inspires me so. Enjoy them and get out there, wherever you may be, and enjoy all that the day brings!











































































Photos by me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...