Sunday, August 22, 2010

what are the odds???...

just when thoughts were running thru my head about a how to put the day into words, I ran into this place, and thought, 'wow...'

i was presently in the moment the entire day! spent about 2 hours walking & made myself acutely aware of the joy in walking the dogs, aware of how my body felt power walking the track, a cooler late summer day, the breeze, smiling, looking folks right in the eye & speaking to everyone @ the walking track, the trees blowing, the sweat tricking down my back & into my eyes, unwinding, sweeping the porch & patio, showering, cooking a great dinner. instead of zoning out mentally, I took everything in. And was amazed. And Blessed. And present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...