Monday, August 23, 2010

Live Today....


In keeping w/being in the present moment that I spoke of yesterday, my Daily Word today was right on. Again, sometimes I feel psychic!

Live Today ~ I live this day one precious moment at a time.
I choose to be at ease with the present moment whatever form it happens to take. This is a moment I do not want to miss. If I let my mind linger in the past or stray into the future, I might miss the fullness of what life holds for me right now. I am unable to change the past, so I gently let it be and focus on living. I realize I have plans to make for the future--but I do not live there. I live right here in the present moment. Right now, I have the opportunity to say "yes!" to life, to be alive and aware of the wondrous energy of God coursing through my body. I live this day one precious moment at a time and enjoy the life I've been given. I am grateful for the fullness of my life and for each golden opportunity to live it well.

Give us this day our daily bread.--Matthew 6:11

Amen, amen and amen :-)





Courtesy pic: Be the Change You Want to See in Yourself -Catherine Morgan blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...