Thursday, August 12, 2010

Happy Love Thursday!!!

Love Thursday time!! The lovely Chookooloonks has a different point of love for this 'love' day. I put in my 2 cents @ her place, but thought over here I'd give off some 'teddy love.' These are just 2 of about 20 I have in my office. All sizes, shapes & colors. It started w/one I felt sorry for @ the dollar store cause he only had 1 ear. Next thing I know, every time I would leave my seat & come back, there was a little bear on my chair.

When life gives you bears, make bear love.. (LOL!)

You can't always sit in your corner of the forest and wait for people to come to you... you have to go to them sometimes.” Winnie the Pooh

1 comment:

  1. I do hate to break this to you sweetheart....you might want to sit down for this, ok? Well, I'm pretty sure that the big guy that's holding that there teddy bear in front....is a...monkey! Now, there is nothing wrong with monkeys. I have my times when I love monkeys even more than teddy bears. In fact when I was a kid, I wanted a real monkey for Christmas, but Santa did not bring him to me. I got a stupid stuffed one with a dumb plastic head. (you may have guessed that I haven't quite gotten over that particular Christmas) I just didn't want you to go through life mixing up your teddys and your monkeys. In the wrong situation, it could be rather embarrassing. ;)

    You got to love a woman who will adopt a teddy bear with one ear. :) Have a great weekend Tracey.

    Sharon in Trinidad

    ReplyDelete

"Nesting"

Cute bench from a friend's mother's home. The arrangement has changed many times. Blessed to get 'the kid's Thanksgiving tab...