Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Simple Blessings....

I feel very reflective & thankful today. Even in the face of adversity (my car died), I have a clear sense of peace; everything will be alright. As my friend, the very dear SeLah said: JAH will provide (you didn't hear me, SeLah, but when you told me to say it along w/you in yesterday's email, I DID say it & kept repeating it :-).

I have friends & family that are helping me along the way. My mother is driving me to & from work & my beautiful friend, Lisa D., even offered me the use of their vehicles while they vacation.

These pictures are from this morning while I had coffee @ 6:00 a.m. listening to the birds sing & the bees buzz in & out of the morning glories. Their low buzz was so comforting. It was a great time to mediate. I found this simple quote to be oh, so true:

Sometimes our hearts get tangled
And our souls a little off-kilter
Friends and family can set us right
And help guide us back to the light.
~Sera Christann

Thank you, God for being a constant in my heart & in my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...