Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!!....

Please join me in wishing a very, very happy birthday to our dear fellow blogger, the beautiful, inspirational Selah of the Necessary Room!!! She is a treasure to us all, isn't she? I'm so glad she's part of my 'cyber life.' The day that I discovered your blog was a true blessing. As I sat on the porch having my morning coffee, my Morning Glories called to me; they said "give us to Se'Lah or her special day!!" Here's to you, my friend:

"Although I can't wish you a happy birthday in person; I will spend the whole day with happy thoughts of you."

Peace, love and blessings to you, forever :-)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm beaming right now...morning glories were one of my most desired flowers for our garden as a child. Thanks so much for all your kind words and thoughts. cherishing you, always.

    one love Sis.

    ReplyDelete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...