Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Relax and know.....


One of my fave inspirational places, "Daily Cup of Inspiration" by Dianna Hobbs climbed all up in my head and shouted out loud how I felt. She basically pointed out that God handles each of our lives & situations individually, in the way each of them need to be handled. How could I get so caught up in all my hurry-scurry that I could possibly forget that? This paragraph from her July 7th post soothed me:

Today is a good day to relax and be confident that your life is in good hands. Your process might be moving more slowly than you're comfortable with, but as long as the Lord is in control, things will work out just fine. And you'll be much better off for having waited.

When I get ahead of myself, rushed, anxious, crazy, feeling like 'I should be doing something,' etc., this is one of the pieces of good food for thought that I'll reach for.

3 comments:

  1. I tell myself this everyday. Amazing how comforting it is. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCREAM! Thanks for coming by, sister!! (LOL!) After I finally climbed down & quit flying around the room like a bug, this really made me feel better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this the truth! Sometimes all we need to do is step back and Breathe.

    ReplyDelete

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...