Thursday, October 10, 2024

Glory In the Humdrum

Fall is here.


Happiness is a tiny waffle maker

Nerve-soothing "Sha-mo-lee" (as a friend calls it. Lol)

Glow on the Mantle, plus one of my girls

The Choleus on the patio continues to grow huge in the Fall air

Throws are mandatory ('always happy/everything happy')

On the line/in the wind. No better smell, ever.


Breakfast, courtesy of the tiny waffle maker 😋

Besides twinkle lights, tea candles are my 2nd love

"A Perfect Stranger" This is my girl, "Charlie" I met in the park on a photo walk.

I'm in love. She's so beautiful

Just one of the Hibiscus that continues to give me love
"Temu" is like crack. Lol. So many cool things. "Let It Be" is my go-to


I'm a Mum hoarder as opposed to letting die @ the store because  of lack of water 😠

I think everyone should always have posies in a vase for smiling purposes

"Enjoy whatever season you are in. There will be hard seasons, quiet seasons, turbulent seasons. Let God carry you through, ride on the wings of the Eagle. Seek, observe, listen and be grateful to God for all things. In Jesus name I pray, Amen"

In this season, I struggle to find joy. I found this prayer and it lifted my heart, reminding me to count my blessing, which are TOO numerous to actually count. Even thru the times when sit alone in the quiet, nap to escape, neglect self-care, I still need to fight the fog to find joy. The pictures above, alone, are just small reminders of how good life really is. And I am thankful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glory In the Humdrum

Fall is here. Happiness is a tiny waffle maker Nerve-soothing "Sha-mo-lee" (as a friend calls it. Lol) Glow on the Mantle, plus on...