Friday, September 21, 2012


The weather man said that since we are still "in drought", the leaves will change & fall quickly. This makes me sad because I think the trees won't get to show their full glory. Especially if it rains, they'll come down even faster.

So, to that end, I'm trying to catch all the colors that I can. Most trees are still 1/2 green, 1/2 color. The weather we had this year (and lack of winter of 2011/12) really threw everything for a loop.
What are the chances that we could have another winter so pleasant?

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower." ~
Albert Camus

Picutres: by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...