Friday, January 13, 2012

Change


How about this new look, huh? I was tired of the old look & wanted something different - more grown up.

Did I clean up or what? Suddenly, it was all too much clutter! I mean, I'm not a sponsor of anything, nor do I have other blogs to connect to, so why have all that stuff taking up space?

Exhale.

Also, I lost 3 readers, so I thought instead of obsessing over that, I'd remove that 'follower counter' & not be concerned with how many folks follow or don't. I'm not the best writer, nor do I have deep or witty topics, cool recipes or Etsy pages, cute little children, a cool group of girlfriends, nor a career worth speaking on, a happy marriage, nor an unhappy one, no awesome poetry or a huge following.

So, here's to un-cluttering and growing up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...