Monday, February 21, 2011

It burns




How is it that just a glance at your face
I can read your feelings when they're out of place
As hard as you try to not to show
They're more clear to me than you could know

Even tho I don't see you everyday
For that matter, nor every night
Something inside of you
makes my heart take flight

When I see you, my innards flip
with feelings I cannot try to name
it can only be described as something almost
like a flame....

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.
Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never, ever the same. ~Flavia Weedn,




Picture by me: :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...