Thursday, September 30, 2010

... and I'm still worthy...


Love Thursday asks this of me:

"I invite you to confess something imperfect about you, and end your confession with "and still, I'm worthy of love."

  • I beat myself up everyday about not living my best life, and yet...
  • Since my autistic son is now a young adult & has graduated from high school, I feel like his learning process (schoolastically) should continue, but I feel clueless what he needs, and yet...
  • I don't spend near as much time w/my family as I should, and yet...
  • I don't always treat my Sig.Other near as nicely as he treats me, and yet...
  • Sometimes, I judge folks lives on their appearances (bad girl), and yet...
  • I don't always do what God wants me to, and yet...
  • At times, I can be very moody, and still...
I am still worthy of Love


3 comments:

  1. Love Karen's post and yours about self love and acceptance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Grace! it's a beautiful, personal topic :-) Come back again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to these . . . and I am still worthy of Love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...