Sunday, December 29, 2013

Randoms

I'll admit that in 2014, I want to fly. If I only had the courage. Let go of the fear.
I don't want to drag any 2013 baggage along
I want to realize what is real in my life, stop allowing emptiness & look at the big picture
Life would be perfect if: Some girls had mute buttons; Some guys had edit buttons; Hard times had fast forward buttons; And Good times had pause buttons.
I continue to be interested in new things that seem old, and old things that seem new.

2 comments:

  1. OMG -- these photos are gorgeous!!!! I love them all!!! Thank you so much for your recent cards. Haven't been able to write but will send a card soon. Please bear with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chris!!! I'm so behind; I'm just now seeing your response & just received your beautiful card today!! I have your collection on display in my little corner of the world - I'm so honored :-) Be well, my friend.

      Delete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...