Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Word

With the shut-down of a few of my favorite writing prompt sites, I've been on the hunt for a challenge/commitment. "Five Things Friday", Carry On Tuesday & "Sunday Scribblings" all called it a day.

I came across "#One Word 365" and decided I will 'declare' my word for 2014. I want it to be a word that has a true meaning for me; something I believe in strongly or something I need to do.

With so much down time for Holidays, I've been very reflective & am courage & strength to free the fears.

Collage by: me :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog through One Word 365. My word is "Live" also. I am part of a writing prompt group for Friday's. It would be great if you'd like to join us next Friday. It's called Five Minute Friday over at lisa jo baker dot com. You can visit my blog if you'd like to find out more about it. :) Blessings to you as you "live" fully this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chandra! So glad you 'found' me :-) Thank you for the invite - I will check out your blog & Five Minute Friday. Let's jump into 2014 and LIVE!! together! Peace & light to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...