Friday, January 18, 2013

Still Kickin'

"Growth"
Seems I feel off the planet, eh? Lol. I didn't realize how long it had been since I posted. My mind has been a jumbled mess of rush, rush, rush w/my son's basketball, and then I haven't been very inspired. We're in the "gray" period of weather where drear overrules some days. Not a lot of snow, yet very cold, even when the sun does grace us with its presence.

As you can see, I've changed the looks of this place. My "words" for 2013 are "change" and "grow", so I thought I'd start with the easiest thing to do. I like how it looks less cluttered. I have enough clutter in my life, so at least this spot will look nice, clean & organized.

Nothing exciting or new has occurred so far in these 2 weeks into the New Year. It seems my employer is still sinking toward bottom, so I've been doing the resume thing. A good friend offered to "tweak" it a bit - to bring me into the current century. Lol. Or, in her words: "Tracey - NOBODY says "typing" anymore. Nor do they say "wpm" (words per minute); that is so Stone Age. Uggghh... I feel like a relic.

But I'm still kickin'. Peace & light ;-)

Picture: tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...