Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Feeling kinda Sepia...

Wide, open spaces

"unfinished business" this has been sitting for @ least 5 years.



daily traveled road

the bottom of an up-rooted tree. new life has taken over

cat 'o nines shinning in the sun

a surprising double treat
What a beautiful day today. No humidity, just big fluffy clouds, royal blue skies & perfect 70+ degrees. I pulled over on the way back from lunch; there were a few things I'd had my eye on. It adjusted my mood, soul and attitude by leaps and bounds.

Pictures: me :-D
Today's Lesson: always take time to do this.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how if we just shift our (point of) view, how our attitude changes for the better? Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...