- Drear has a firm grip on me today
- It can't be the rain; rainfall is good. Especially on a day off with no where to be
- Day two of vacation days I took off to spend time with mom. Yesterday, her basement flooded so we spent the majority of the day with plumbers.
- We were to plan someplace to go today, but the wind, chilly, rainy weather over rode that.
- I couldn't think of one place to go, otherwise.
- I think maybe that's why drear was able to slip in
- So today, I slept 'till NOON! (who, me? That NEVER HAPPENS)
- I had no interest in getting out of bed
- I slept on and off, fitfully, never remembering what I dreamt
- Except one thing; my neighbor that died earlier this month was on her porch, waving to me
- I waved back
- Maybe spending some time @ my desk making a card for someone will take the focus off of drear
- And it will leave
- Tomorrow, back to the office
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
No.... I'm not talking about Wally Lamb's book . I'm talking about my mother. For the past two years, I've tried to put ...
I find as I get older, there are certain things I love about me, like: how comfortable I feel in my skin how accepting I am of my body, wi...
"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat until it is caught up in the soft winds above and picks up speed, not from any...