Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Light


Since I got home on Friday evening, I declared I wasn't leaving the house again until today when time for work. I really enjoyed piddling around the house, taking time to read, etc. But it's never quite long enough.

I am sharing some shots of the different types of light I experienced in and around the house, everything from my fireplace mantle (I adore tea light candles), to the sun setting in the kitchen, to incense, to my Snowman (who may just hang all winter since he, too, requires a tea light candle), to the way the sun shone through the icicles in the backyard.

Candles and good light - there's nothing like 'em. :-)

Pictures by: me :->







No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...