Sunday, January 29, 2012

Thoughts & blessings



"God gave you a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "thank you?" ~William A. Ward

Good morning! Just stopping in to give thanks for a few things:
  • My health. This morning, I read Cassie's blog & she has a dear friend very near the end. Reading about the both of them made me truly thankful for my own health
  • That we finally woke up to strong sunshine & blue skies. Cold, but at least the sun's with us.
  • Friendship, near and/or far
  • That God truly does supply us with all we need, no more, no less. "Our daily bread..."
Blessings & peace to everyone.

Pictures by me. I am SO ready for warmth & color.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...