Friday, November 4, 2011

Quiet Signs Friday






Happy Friday All! These shots were taken @ my second home (the park near my house) @ "the blue hour" (one hour before/after sunset). We're still enjoying the fall weather so I try to take advantage every chance I get.

On this Quiet Signs Friday, I quietly reflect in prayer for : Cassie, Theresa Mayes, Elaine Doll, Marcy the Artist, Shawn West, Nancy Martin (can't believe Pat's been gone a year already), you that are reading this, my family & friends.

Amen. :-)


1 comment:

  1. "THE BLUE HOUR" oh how lovely, and great a phrase to capture the beautiful essence of your pictures. I am so peaceful in their view.
    Love Gail
    peace.....

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...