Saturday, November 19, 2011

A "Little" Novel



This falls right in line w/my love for 'little' books. I have enough 'little' inspirational books to open my own little store.

So imagine how I collapsed when I saw this at the library. It's called a "Playaway." How cool is it, really? Since I've been addicted to audio book driving to/fro to work, I might as well listen to a book while I do dishes & other exciting shit like that.

I haven't been able to focus enough to read a book in a while now. I keep checking them out - I still haven't touched the FOUR I bought from the book club. Am I part of the 'rushed' world where 1 of my favorite past times gets inched out in favor of the electronic?

Is this another part of 'inching out' books in favor of the Kindle's, Nooks & eBooks?
Sigh... it's looking that way.


But anyway, isn't this nice how you just plug in your own headphones & off to storyland? They even supply the AAA battery for you.

I got a different one, too, in case I breezed through this one. I'll keep you posted.

"Happy listening," indeed :-)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...