Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Home












Sunday was very hot so I stuck close to the house. It wasn't comfortable enough to go out until the evening. So, to make sure my camera didn't get bored, I shot around the outside of the house.

I love bringing the "outside - in". I love getting old pillows, rugs, throws, etc. from garage sales & using them outside. Nothing matches and anything goes.

I thank mom for bestowing on me her wicker set. It sets the porch off just perfectly.

Would you like a visit to sit on the porch or patio and let all your stresses flow away? :-)

Pictures by: me :-)

3 comments:

  1. i just love the mood of these photos.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Christina!!! I was trying to mimic your beautiful photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a beautiful home....love the way you catch the light.

    hugs.

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...