Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Touch the Water"









"Faith is raising the sail of our little boat
until it is caught up in the soft winds above
and picks up speed,
not from anything within itself,
but from the vast resources of the universe around us."
~W. Ralph Ward.


On this hot weekend day, I reflected on being calmed, centered, loved, in the moment, relaxed, forgiven, creative, excited, happy, peaceful and very, very blessed.

Here's to raising our sails :-) Happy Weekend, all!



Pictures: by me :-}
(Lake Erie, Ohio)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey, if that's rain I see moving into your area in these photos please send some of it over our way when you're finished. We are in desperate need of some major rain. Our corn is shriveling in on itself and everything just looks parched. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am needing to touch the water...what would i give for a relaxing weekend with no technology, spent with the ones i love - aaaah.

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...