Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Supermoon"





For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise
or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom
the magnitude of the universe
that surrounds us.
~ Richard H. Baker

In a word: Wow. What words can possibly describe the miracle of the moon? And word is, it hasn't been this size in 18 years.

I'm blessed to have seen this & am thanking God for sharing his masterpiece.

These pictures are courtesy of my lovely, Italian bella, 'sistah-from-anotha-motha', Lisa D. Incredible, no? Thanks for sharing, sister :-}

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of the moon! Mine is nice --- for my camera, but these are lovely.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing Lisa's pics. I don't get to see the moon often (don't go out much at night!), so this is a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The super moon wooed me, too, calling me out into my desert garden. What a gift! your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, everyone! it was truly a treat to see. I couldn't keep my eyes off it, like I was in a trance! Glad I could see it safely from my back yard. :-)

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...