Thursday, March 10, 2011

Love Thursday: Simple Love

Sigh... we are scheduled to get hit with 3-5" of snow tonite continuing on into tomorrow for another 3-5". I choose to remain calm because this is, after all, Ohio...

Some things in my life right now that I simply love:
  • Beautiful touchstones from a dear, talented friend. Seems she knows exactly how & when to surprise me with these gems. Sometimes I rub them around in my hands & feel the smooth coolness. Oh, & I close my eyes & repeat the words on each one. Soothing.

  • This beautiful Tibetan prayer flag. Have always noticed them & never knew what they were, now I have one. Red, yellow, blue, green & pink. It cheers me up! Ask and you shall receive! (thanks, again, friend).

  • My super-cool, cheap-o reading glasses w/matching case. I don't wear glasses otherwise, but when I put these on, I feel super-smart. :-)

  • The old-fashioned roses & stitching on my bedspread. Not only is it pretty & all things 'girlie', it's 'heavy' & snuggly. Which is good, since... you know.. we're expecting 3-5" tonite...


And finally, these Gerbera daisies I treated myself to. I'm so starved for color, and with the "3-5" coming tonite, there won't be any color any time soon, so I provide my own. Aren't they simply blissful?


Happy Love Thursday, all!!!


Pictures by: me :-)




2 comments:

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...