Saturday, July 24, 2010

The first gift...


I'm surprised @ how I'm really mind-screwing my 29 days of giving challenge. Suddenly, I'm conscious of looking at everything I do - am I giving? Is this a gift? This is really not the time for me to analyze something so simple.

I won't mention what I do each day in the way of giving here (@ the site I will though - they encourage it), but to kick it off, I'll say that spending 1/2 the day w/mom today was my gift to her. She enjoys uninterrupted time w/me, so any time I can give her is a gift. I enjoy it as much as she does. When she lights up & we laugh & giggle for hours & talk non-stop about any random thing, it's a gift to me as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...