Monday, January 9, 2023

Happy 2023!!!

 I can't say where 2022 went but it sure flew. 


I can't say I remember much about the first 1/2 of the year as we got hit with a major home extermination issue which is still ongoing. I think it started in August and it was so traumatic, everything else is a blur. We're still living out of totes and nearly the entire house is packed in boxes. Prayerfully, this will be over soon so I can feel good about being in my home again. Uggh...

Nothing more is going on. My son retired @ age 35 from the workforce as the damned Scleroderma has weakened him so, it's not possible. He's lost an incredible amount of weight and is in constant pain. As a mother and caretaker, nothing sustains me like God's comfort, mercy and grace. If anyone happens to read this, I ask that you send up a prayer or two as well. Thanks. 🙏🙏🙏

Our Winter has been pleasant so far in this part of the woods. My heart breaks for those who lost their lives in the Buffalo blizzard. While I'm thinking about it, here a few photos of Fall taken around Thanksgiving. Picture postcard worthy, eh? 






I finally feel comfortable enough to sit and read. Currents are: Lucy by the Sea and What God Can Do. The first is something that takes me away into someone else's life @ the beginning of the dreaded Covid, and the second is for my complete sanity. 😀

So until next time, be well, be safe, be kind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...