Friday, May 24, 2013

20 Self Randoms

Happy Zinnias

I'm taking my cue from Sophistishe's blog today & giving you 20 self randoms. Here goes:
  1. I have 6 brothers & 2 sisters
  2. I used to play clarinet
  3. I used to have a great singing voice & would sing constantly
  4. I once went to charm school (epic fail)
  5. I was a notorious tomboy who preferred overalls & Converse gym shoes over a silly dress any day
  6. I can grow a perfect set of 10 nails in a month.
  7. I have a dreamy, romantic vision of living in the country in a fab farm house
  8. I've found that life is much more peaceful and blessed since I learned to let my autistic son be himself. It's not about me
  9. As I get older, I get more shy about the gap 'tween my teeth
  10. I don't like pictures of myself
  11. I'm a loner. I love grabbing the camera, taking off by myself & going wherever, stopping randomly, maybe ending up in the library with no one's schedule but my own
  12. I'm a nice, thoughtful person. Real nice. Lol. "D" says 'too nice.' (???) But I will also cut ya if you piss me off... :-/
  13. I'm struggling to think of 7 more randoms....
  14. I have a hard time calling myself a 'photographer.'
  15. I want to spend some time island hopping the island off the coast of Georgia
  16. I don't ever want to work again unless it's something I can totally love. I've never been more relaxed in my life than I have in these last 2 months
  17. I am very, very shy in crowds & @ parties
  18. I have nice hair (lol!) thanks to a good stylist every 2 weeks & hair/skin/nails vitamins
  19. I never meet a stranger
  20. I have to be careful not to give my heart away too easily
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...