Sunday, September 25, 2011

Soul Food



"Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies." Mother Teresa


What a spiritually fulfilling day it was. I went to church w/mom. I never felt more blessed than when we held hands in prayer. It was 'men's day', too, so that was a double treat hearing their choir. So cool to see handsome guys aged 25-88 all dressed in black, praying together. The message was "The Uplifted Man." Powerful.

Also, everyone was so friendly. A few folks I went to school with & their families go there. Lot's of smiles & hugging.

I'm so glad I went. It made the rest of my day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Silence, Faith, Grief, etc.

 Here we are nearing the close of October, 2026. The summer was messy with humidity and rain, but this past week or so, Fall has been INCRED...