You turn your back for one minute and another month passes. Hello Ms. March!
|03/06/18, 6:15 p.m. backyard sunset by: Me|
- I'm finding it hard to believe this June will mark ONE YEAR of my being at the store.
- Nothing more in life has been happening here. I haven't been to Italy, Greece, The Coastal Georgia Islands or any place else that's been on my bucket list forever. Often times I wonder if I'll ever get to any of those places.
- I feel like I live a very quiet life which is cool, but at times can be quite maddening. This lovely quote comforts me in some way:
|"Solitude" by: Me|
- On the reading front: "A Confident Heart" has become another one of my favorites. I love my faith, God and any good reading that makes me feel even more grateful in my gratitude walk
- "The Story of Arthur Truluv", because I love anything Elizabeth Berg writes
- "They Left Us Everything" because I love a good memoir and it kinda reminds me of what my sibs and I will have to face with mom...
- "Happier At Home" because who doesn't want their home to be simple, comfortable and full of love?
- "Living In Full Bloom" because I'm all in for books that share how to live in constant bloom; and
- "Daughters of Men" perhaps because I didn't have a father/daughter relationship in my life and I love reading about Black Women who do/did