Sunday, February 2, 2014

Writing Room (NaBloPomo 02/2014)




Creative Room

Writing Room
Reading Room
February 1 ~Writing Room: A genie has granted your wish to build your perfect space for reading & writing; what’s it like?

Perhaps I could make the genie see my need for THREE wishes? Lol. The crafting room has natural light & plenty of organized spaces. It helps to have everything labeled & in their places. I find I buy 2/3 of the same things because I can't see what I already have;

My writing room would be only for computer related work; email, social media, etc. Again, the natural light got me, plus the bonus of a fireplace. Perfect.

My reading room - need I say more? I could see myself w/reading glasses, journals, paper, pens. And never leaving this spot.

Pictures: Internet 
NaBloPoMo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...