Sunday, September 22, 2013

What show??? (Random)


Random Question: What show from your childhood would you love to bring back?


I would DEFINITELY choose "Maude" with Bea Arthur. Mom and I used to watch it together when I was about 14/15 year; she let me stay up until it came on @ 11:30 ON A SCHOOL NIGHT! Not only was "Bea" cut-throat & hilarious, there were many 'adult' issues that were addressed (infidelity, abortion, sex). If I had questions, I asked. If mom knew the answers, she answered.  I was proud she thought I was mature enough to handle the issues. We did a lot of laughing together! Nice bonding over a TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...