Friday, August 16, 2013

Summer Update, Part VI

Beautiful childhood friend, Lori!!!

"Frick 'n Frack", together again :-) (Excuse my look - it was the wine. Lol)




A childhood friend that I reconnected with on Facebook a few years ago showed up at my door. We literally had not seen each other since we were maybe 12/13. After talking on F.Book about what types of wine we like, she showed up about 2 days later, with no notice, with that exact bottle of wine! And what makes this visit so much more special, is that Lori is a breast cancer survivor!!! I followed her journey all the way to her wellness - she is now cancer free!!! So needless to say her journey from Florida to Ohio was all the more special. We are so blessed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...