Sunday, August 25, 2013

Five Things Friday

Inez "Nell" Aldridge

  1. A random stop @ the Historical Society Resale Shop made me fall in love with "Nell", in honor of my grandmother
  2. Dreading yet another fight with a very useless insurance company over my roof. I know one needs to stand up for their rights, yet the tension wears me out
  3. Lately having an overwhelming feeling of not being able protect son as he grows further into manhood. Leaving all that at God's feet
  4. We won't be attending 'State' this year due to the distance. I wonder will I ever be able to conquer 'freeway panic' again?
  5. I didn't get a good vibe from this last interview. Hoping they don't call. Is that wrong?
Five Things Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

The 'New Spring'

I napped thru the storm that brought on the fabulous rainbow. The last 2 pix are after the 'bow' passed. If you didn't see it, y...