Monday, May 20, 2013

Sunday


2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
I love Mitch Albom's books. They're always filled with such positive messages. I finished this one last night. Such a great reminder about time:
  1. "Our time" and God's time are no where NEAR similar to each other
  2. We are spiritual beings having a human experience
  3.  Treasure the moments you are given
  4. Never wish for more time
  5. Or less time
  6. Everything will be exactly when it is supposed to be
  7. God measures our minutes on Earth to make us appreciate them
Amen :-)
Sunday Scribbling

1 comment:

  1. Great seven points. I always have to remember that God's timing is always perfect. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

My Story, Part II

  I'm curious about this second half of my story now that I'm alone. Then I read this by Jennifer Camp from "Loop ": "...